Martial Arts in the Buffalo, NY area
Welcome to Master Chong’s World Class Tae Kwon Do, the leading provider of martial arts classes in Western New York. Here you will find information on all of our exciting martial arts classes, including
- Kids Martial Arts Classes – Children gain focus, self-confidence, and respect while learning Tae Kwon Do in a fun, active setting.
- Adult Martial Arts Classes – Adults improve their physical fitness and relieve stress in a positive, encouraging environment.
- Little Tigers Classes for 4 & 5 Yr Olds – Preschoolers and kindergarteners burn off excess energy while gaining greater focus and self-control
- Family Classes – Families spend quality time together in an activity everyone can participate in and enjoy.
- Birthday Parties – Martial arts themes birthday parties for children in the WNY region.
- Summer Camp – Kids Summer Camp program for families in the Buffalo, NY area
How does Master Chong’s World Class Tae Kwon Do stack up?
Over 25 Years Experience
- Professional instructors
- Modern, state-of-the-art facilities
- Five convenient schools in WNY
- A positive and encouraging atmosphere
Personal Attention For Every Student
We know the impact a good teacher can have on a student. Our instructors are patient and enthusiastic, and teach with a perfect blend of discipline and fun. Our instructors are dedicated to helping every student become the best that they can be.
Clean and Safe Facility
We take pride in our School and work hard to provide a clean and safe place for families to learn Tae Kwon Do.
Master Chong’s World Class Tae Kwon Do Centers were founded by Grand Master Sun Ki Chong. Grand Master Chong is one of the leading Tae Kwon Do instructors in the world. He is both a former Korean champion, as well as a former head coach for the U.S. National Tae Kwon Do team.
Grand Master Chong continues to be highly involved in the operation of all of our locations. He conducts instructor training for our full time staff on a weekly basis, and oversees the student belt testing process for both color belt and black belt exams.
He personally developed the curriculum taught in our centers and designed it to be a balance of traditional Tae Kwon Do forms, practical self defense, and Olympic Style sparring skills.
Grand Master Chong’s philosophy is that Tae Kwon Do is about self improvement as well as self defense. This is evident in our teaching methods. Our instructors focus on teaching “life skills” just as much as physical techniques. We help students of all levels to gain increased focus, confidence, and determination that they can apply to all areas of their life.
With five locations in WNY, World Class Tae Kwon Do is the largest provider of martial arts in the area and has been serving local families for over twenty five years.