Choosing the Best Martial Arts School for you
When trying to decide between different martial arts schools, certain conditions should come into consideration and be strong factors in making your choice. Questions you should ask include:
- What is the quality of the instruction? How many years and level of experience?
- What does the facility look like? Is it large, clean, and safe?
- What is the atmosphere like? Is it positive and encouraging?
- How does the class schedule work? Is it flexible?
- Where is the school located? Is there a convenient location nearby?
- Other factors? Are there special events or other benefits to consider?
By answering these questions, you will be better able to choose the best martial arts school for you and your family.
How do Master Chong’s martial arts schools stack up?
One last note…
It’s always a good idea to personally visit the schools you are considering. Although websites and phone conversations can provide plenty of useful information, it’s hard to pick the best martial arts school for you based on that information alone. Meeting the instructors and seeing the facilities up close will give you a better feel for the type of experience you can expect to receive in the future.
- We offer a flexible class schedule of after school and weekend classes
- Locations throughout the Buffalo, NY and Western New York area
If this sounds like a good match for you, register for our TRIAL PROGRAM which includes classes and a uniform.